We’ve heard you. You don’t like typing all your transactions manually in your cryptocurrency app as you are trading. That time has ended… or almost 😅
Crypto ladies and gentlemen, while you still can add manual transaction on Moonitor (because I hope you don’t keep all of your assets at exchanges…), you can now use your exchange API key to import automatically your online balance!
Moonitor version 0.4.0March 15, 2018
- Updated: Optimised bundle app size to ~60%. - Added: Bittrex and Binance API Key Read-Only to import your exchanges balances/wallets automatically - Added: Settings to configure the candlestick interval and timeframe - Added: Shortcut Cmd or Ctrl + ; to open the Preferences panel - Added: Moonitor version number to menu - Removed: About window was not working on Windows - Updated: Better tickers for all exchanges, more precise and frequent updates - Updated: You can now add/edit transactions and validate with ENTER key instead of clicking - Updated: Refactoring some components to improve performance - Fixed: Position of chart hover info when using the percentage progress bar mode - Fixed: Typo in License panel
Moonitor Version 0.3.1February 15, 2018
- Updated: Background overlay percentage is now active by default - Updated: You can now use 1 license key on 3 different devices - Updated: Delayed the tooltip for "add coin" and "add some $currency" to avoid a bug on the child tooltip content
Moonitor version 0.3.0February 14, 2018
- Added: More info about currency: Volume, High, Low - Added: Loading animation when value is not available yet - Updated: Improved spacing - Updated: Reduced demo text height - Updated: Percent value position for background overlay mode - Updated: Icon for compact mode - Updated: Custom cursor on drag and drop - Fixed: Searching for currencies works properly now - Fixed: Candlestick should work for every currencies now - Fixed: Color bug while hovering when background overlay is activated - Fixed: Bug when you add a transaction after moving a currency's position
Moonitor version 0.2.0February 1, 2018
- Added: Menu option to empty all the transactions - Added: Preferences panel - Added: Preferences: Settings to visualize your currency holding percentage - Updated: Some color adjustments for a nicer UI - Fixed: Bug on ETH and some USDT markets; Balance is now calculated properly - Fixed: White screen at launch
Moonitor version 0.1.5January 22, 2018
- Updated: Add coin list is now full height - Updated: Better transactions view - Updated: Demo transaction is now limited to two instead of one - Updated: Some general ui improvement - Fixed: Reduce license modal height - Fixed: Issue with total balance and usdt/altcoin markets
An eCommerce merchant is used to payments processing fees – ie: credit card, paypal – those 2.5% cut haunts him every night. He/She is also aware that his bank or Paypal could freeze all funds without notice if they “think” that something weird is going on (paypal limits anyone?).
One day he/she hears about cryptocurrency and is amazed by the fact that HE/SHE is the one in full control. No need to ask permissions to no one.