Moonitor version 0.5.3August 12, 2018
- Added: Candlesticks refresh rate configuration option - Updated: Refactor/optimise candlestick - Updated: Optimise latest price change animation - Fixed: The app should be less CPU demanding
Moonitor version 0.5.2August 8, 2018
- Added: Compatibility with the Mac App Store (available soon) - Added: Compatibility with SetApp (available soon) - Updated: Binance candlestick are now refreshed in real-time 🔥 - Updated: Improve data refreshment for candlesticks - Version bump to sync with App Store build number
Moonitor version 0.5.0July 21, 2018
- Added: tray icon with customisable icon and info to show - Added: close to tray (close the window without quitting) - Added: window's height is finally resizable 👌 - Added: window auto-resize on opening modals - Updated: improved the UI on the main window for markets data - Updated: better search panel - Updated: more candle charts config for each exchange - Fixed: bug causing the candlestick tooltip to disappear when data is updated - Fixed: BNB holdings values and total balance - Fixed: license activation on linux - Fixed: last value animate not fading back to white
Moonitor version 0.4.2June 26, 2018
- Added: Auto updater. - Updated: You can follow now up to 8 markets and 5 transactions per market in the demo version. - Fixed: Bug when submitted wrong license key. - Fixed: Minor bugs in the bag panel.
Moonitor version 0.4.1March 27, 2018
- Fixed: a bug that shows twice the currencies from exchanges API key import.
We’ve heard you. You don’t like typing all your transactions manually in your cryptocurrency app as you are trading. That time has ended… or almost 😅
Crypto ladies and gentlemen, while you still can add manual transaction on Moonitor (because I hope you don’t keep all of your assets at exchanges…), you can now use your exchange API key to import automatically your online balance!
Moonitor version 0.4.0March 15, 2018
- Updated: Optimised bundle app size to ~60%. - Added: Bittrex and Binance API Key Read-Only to import your exchanges balances/wallets automatically - Added: Settings to configure the candlestick interval and timeframe - Added: Shortcut Cmd or Ctrl + ; to open the Preferences panel - Added: Moonitor version number to menu - Removed: About window was not working on Windows - Updated: Better tickers for all exchanges, more precise and frequent updates - Updated: You can now add/edit transactions and validate with ENTER key instead of clicking - Updated: Refactoring some components to improve performance - Fixed: Position of chart hover info when using the percentage progress bar mode - Fixed: Typo in License panel
Moonitor Version 0.3.1February 15, 2018
- Updated: Background overlay percentage is now active by default - Updated: You can now use 1 license key on 3 different devices - Updated: Delayed the tooltip for "add coin" and "add some $currency" to avoid a bug on the child tooltip content
Moonitor version 0.3.0February 14, 2018
- Added: More info about currency: Volume, High, Low - Added: Loading animation when value is not available yet - Updated: Improved spacing - Updated: Reduced demo text height - Updated: Percent value position for background overlay mode - Updated: Icon for compact mode - Updated: Custom cursor on drag and drop - Fixed: Searching for currencies works properly now - Fixed: Candlestick should work for every currencies now - Fixed: Color bug while hovering when background overlay is activated - Fixed: Bug when you add a transaction after moving a currency's position
Moonitor version 0.2.1February 2, 2018
- Fixed: Tiny window height bug on launch - Fixed: Some missing icons