Moonitor version 0.4.1March 27, 2018
- Fixed: a bug that shows twice the currencies from exchanges API key import.
We’ve heard you. You don’t like typing all your transactions manually in your cryptocurrency app as you are trading. That time has ended… or almost 😅
Crypto ladies and gentlemen, while you still can add manual transaction on Moonitor (because I hope you don’t keep all of your assets at exchanges…), you can now use your exchange API key to import automatically your online balance!
Moonitor version 0.4.0March 15, 2018
- Updated: Optimised bundle app size to ~60%. - Added: Bittrex and Binance API Key Read-Only to import your exchanges balances/wallets automatically - Added: Settings to configure the candlestick interval and timeframe - Added: Shortcut Cmd or Ctrl + ; to open the Preferences panel - Added: Moonitor version number to menu - Removed: About window was not working on Windows - Updated: Better tickers for all exchanges, more precise and frequent updates - Updated: You can now add/edit transactions and validate with ENTER key instead of clicking - Updated: Refactoring some components to improve performance - Fixed: Position of chart hover info when using the percentage progress bar mode - Fixed: Typo in License panel
Moonitor Version 0.3.1February 15, 2018
- Updated: Background overlay percentage is now active by default - Updated: You can now use 1 license key on 3 different devices - Updated: Delayed the tooltip for "add coin" and "add some $currency" to avoid a bug on the child tooltip content
Moonitor version 0.3.0February 14, 2018
- Added: More info about currency: Volume, High, Low - Added: Loading animation when value is not available yet - Updated: Improved spacing - Updated: Reduced demo text height - Updated: Percent value position for background overlay mode - Updated: Icon for compact mode - Updated: Custom cursor on drag and drop - Fixed: Searching for currencies works properly now - Fixed: Candlestick should work for every currencies now - Fixed: Color bug while hovering when background overlay is activated - Fixed: Bug when you add a transaction after moving a currency's position
Moonitor version 0.2.1February 2, 2018
- Fixed: Tiny window height bug on launch - Fixed: Some missing icons
Moonitor version 0.2.0February 1, 2018
- Added: Menu option to empty all the transactions - Added: Preferences panel - Added: Preferences: Settings to visualize your currency holding percentage - Updated: Some color adjustments for a nicer UI - Fixed: Bug on ETH and some USDT markets; Balance is now calculated properly - Fixed: White screen at launch
Moonitor version 0.1.5January 22, 2018
- Updated: Add coin list is now full height - Updated: Better transactions view - Updated: Demo transaction is now limited to two instead of one - Updated: Some general ui improvement - Fixed: Reduce license modal height - Fixed: Issue with total balance and usdt/altcoin markets
Moonitor version 0.1.4January 19, 2018
- Fixed: Display issue hiding the field to activate the license
An eCommerce merchant is used to payments processing fees – ie: credit card, paypal – those 2.5% cut haunts him every night. He/She is also aware that his bank or Paypal could freeze all funds without notice if they “think” that something weird is going on (paypal limits anyone?).
One day he/she hears about cryptocurrency and is amazed by the fact that HE/SHE is the one in full control. No need to ask permissions to no one.